Sonic Money is a sounding board for my personal investments strategies and stock research. It will be updated in real time. As I make moves in these financial waters you will be able to either join in or watch from the sidelines. Either way my goal is to make money every day through picking long term stock winners, shorting stocks that shouldn't be posting gains, betting on sectors that are experiencing tremendous growth, and posting profits that make people take notice.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Google's stock price ends the day at $666 (GOOG)


Okay thats just scary. I wanted to mention this stock as one of the stocks I like long term. Someone said owning Google will be like owning 10% of the internet. As a web designer I understand just how serious some of the advertising moves google is making. They will own much more than 10%.

Buy 1 share buy a half of share whatever you can afford buy GOOG (Google).

Put it in your IRA - it's that good. And no this is not a sign from the Devil.