Sonic Money is a sounding board for my personal investments strategies and stock research. It will be updated in real time. As I make moves in these financial waters you will be able to either join in or watch from the sidelines. Either way my goal is to make money every day through picking long term stock winners, shorting stocks that shouldn't be posting gains, betting on sectors that are experiencing tremendous growth, and posting profits that make people take notice.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Purchased PBR (Petroleo Brasileiro) @ 95.71 - Trying to be more optimistic

Folks I looked at my long positions and saw that PBR (Petroleo Brasileiro) had lossed $10 a share or about 10% of its value in the last 5 days.

This isn't right they just found 5 billion barrels of oil and oil prices are going up. I am predicting a 10% jump over the next few days. So I am in this long term (with PBR/A) and now short term with PBR. I like this company and did before they fond the 5 billion barrels of oil that sent their stock price flaring.

Well now I have three short positions to manage great. Just to recap for the novice investor short means I am betting the stock will go down and long means I am betting the stock price will go up.

My plays for this week are:

RICK - short
PBR - long
TASR - short