Sonic Money is a sounding board for my personal investments strategies and stock research. It will be updated in real time. As I make moves in these financial waters you will be able to either join in or watch from the sidelines. Either way my goal is to make money every day through picking long term stock winners, shorting stocks that shouldn't be posting gains, betting on sectors that are experiencing tremendous growth, and posting profits that make people take notice.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Wish I Could Enter DPDW (DEEP DOWN,INC.)


I am holding onto my shorts probably until tomorrow's trading day. I don't like to keep more than three short positions because its too stressful. The dozen or so long positions I hold are enough to keep track of.

To make a long story short I am wishing I could enter DPDW (DEEP DOWN,INC.).

It up 2.17% today and is still way under $2 a share.

I choose the dark side. I choose to bet stocks would do bad (shorting stocks) versus seeing the glass as half full.

Oh well maybe one of my readers will buy DPDW for me. :)

Okay Johnny Buy DPDW!