Sonic Money is a sounding board for my personal investments strategies and stock research. It will be updated in real time. As I make moves in these financial waters you will be able to either join in or watch from the sidelines. Either way my goal is to make money every day through picking long term stock winners, shorting stocks that shouldn't be posting gains, betting on sectors that are experiencing tremendous growth, and posting profits that make people take notice.

Monday, November 26, 2007

TASR on CBS The Early Show - Really Bad Press

Goodmorning,

I know that this weekend I was thinking about shorting TASR. I just remember that stock when I was investing in it around $8 a share. Now its in the low teens and dropping. Something tells me with all the bad press that we may see it test some new lows.

I think that walking to my shower and seeing this on the Morning Show is a sign (check out the video yourself). I also think that the UN debating wether to label TASERING a form of torture is even worst.

Listen I am going to SHORT THE HECK OUT OF TASR this morning. I usually don't do any trades until about 10, but this is going to be an exception.

So for the record I have short positions in RICK and now TASR.

Wish me luck!